Permanent | Islamabad | Software/IT Engineer
Graphic Designers are generally responsible for collecting, researching, investigating and evaluating user requirements. Their responsibility is to deliver an outstanding user experience providing an exceptional and intuitive application design.
- plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- UX & UI design experience for data-intensive and transaction-oriented applications, websites and Games.
- Also familiar with Logo, Banner, and GIF Creation and Designing.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate.
- Good time-management skills.
- Minimum 1-year Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer.